2. Always Ask Each Other About Their Day
3. Always Tell The Truth – No Matter How Difficult It May Is!
4. Be Open, Even When It’s Embarrassing
5. Stay Out Of Each Other’s Past
6. Avoid Silly Arguments
7. Keep Your Soulmate’s Private Life Private
8. Communicate More – It’s Never Enough!
9. Love Yourself First For Everyone To Love You
10. Remind Them That You Care – More Than You Show
11. Listen More Of Your Heart & Less To Your Friends
12. Be Loyal To People You Care About
13. Admit That You Are Wrong – Even On Occasion When You Aren’t
14. Don’t Take Them For Granted
15. Celebrate With Others On Their Achievements& Encourage Them
Whether it’s a promotion at work or the police officer let you off with just a warning, find every occasion possible to toast your good fortune. Don’t be one of those people who can’t be happy for others. It may be tough to be happy for someone when you’re going through failures yourself but know that if you detest someone else’s successes, especially the people you love, a day will come when they will too and you’ll definitely not like that. Learn to accept your loved ones’ happiness as your own because they are really your own.
16. Frequent Use Of The Words You Learnt In Elementary School
17. Suprise One Another On A Regular Basis
Fill up her car. Let him sleep alone in the bed once in a while. Buy some bacon.
18. Be A Good Listener When It’s Actually Needed
19. Talk About Sex (but not just right before, after or during it)
20. Don’t Try To Change Anyone – Learn To Love Their Real Selves
21. Put It Down
The toilet seat. Her cell phone. The beat.
22. Offer Solutions, Not Criticism
Anyone can criticize. A good teammate (See Rule 4) will offer a way out.
23. Everything Is A Fair Game For A Joke
Image SourceThis should be at the heart of everything you do. I have not found a single thing that I have been unable to eventually laugh about. If you know this from the beginning, it makes things a lot more fun.