1/5 View Slideshow
To celebrate national lipstick day, I’ve compiled my top 10 greatest hits! Tried, tested and most definitely, for all skin tones!
3. Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Penelope Pink – Truly one of the most flattering pink nudes for fair to medium skin tone. A great shade for brides or to rock a smokey eye. This goes down as one of the perfect nude lipsticks out there.
4. Dior Rouge Dior Matte 999 – The iconic red 999 that was made famous by the house in 1955 came out with a matte formula last year. Strong payoff but comfy on the lips, this is a favorite with Elisabeth Moss.”
5. Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Color in Merlot – This shade is great for that deep punch of color. Great on any skin but especially beautiful on dark to deep skin.
6. Innisfree Real Fit Lipstick in #11 – OMG this is one of the cleanest corals I’ve come across. Bright, more tangerine and less pink, this is GORGEOUS on sun-kissed skin. Adds that summery pop everyone wants to lift their spirits up!
7. FLESH BEAUTY Strong Flesh Lipstick in Queen – A satin finish with wicked payoff, this lipstick is a STEAL at its price. My inner goth loves this color and exceptionally beautiful on any skin tone.
8. Pat McGrath Labs Matte Trance Lipstick in Obsessed – This Orange Red pops like crazy and the finish is so luxurious. Wearing this stand out red would be like wearing a diamond in the center of your face. Attention grabbing and mesmerizing for those who dare!
9. Surratt Beauty Lipslique Lipstick in Peccadillo – A deep Aubergine shimmery shade looks especially beautiful on deeper skin tones. The finish is sheer but build able creating a creamier finish the more you add. Think of this as a hybrid lipstick & gloss in one.
10. Urban Decay Lipstick in Crank – Talk about a bright pop…this shade is a bit neon and looks great on every skin tone. Its a gorgeous magenta berry and its electric on the lips in the summer. Great with a dewy complexion!”
*Thumbnail credit: @Danielmartin